The Housing Initiative for Eastern Europe (IWO) is an NGO bringing together private and public partners who aim at a market-oriented and ecological development of the housing and construction economy in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, foster sustainable urban development in the project regions, improve living and housing conditions in the project regions. Involving relevant stakeholders and experts from various related fields, IWO pursues an integrated approach.
Main targets of the Housing Initiative for Eastern Europe are:
- Initiating and participating in the development and implementation of replicable model and pilot projects in housing, building and urban development in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
- Participating in the conception and preparation of housing projects and programmes on the basis of pilot projects, targeting a broad and sustainable development of the housing economy in Eastern Europe, especially with regard to energy savings and reducing carbon emissions
- Assisting institution building and legislation processes aiming at market-oriented structures
- Advanced training and education programmes in housing, building and urban development
The non-profit foundation EBZ – European educational centre for the housing and real estate industry – is a modern service provider for future-oriented education and sustainable personnel development.
The foundation's purpose is to promote vocational training, further and continuing education, university-level study, and research in the areas of housing, urban development, real estate and real estate credit.
EBZ support housing and real estate companies, project developers, property developers, banks, municipalities, ministries, associations, service providers and the building supplies industry.
Five departments are combined under the umbrella of the EBZ: The EBZ Vocational College, the EBZ Business School – University of Applied Sciences, the EBZ Academy, the research and consultancy institute InWIS, and EBZ Service GmbH.
Association of management entities, services and energy service in housing sector “SHANYRAK”, Nur-Sultan
The Shanyrak Association of Management, Service and Energy Services in Housing is an association of individual entrepreneurs and legal entities, founded in 2017, designed to improve the quality and competitiveness of domestic goods; increase the competitiveness of domestic industries; Strengthen the responsibility of market participants to consumers.
The main objectives of the Association:
- Representation, protection and advocacy of the interests of association members in legal matters
- Initiation and participation in the development of national legislation in the housing sector
- Creation of favorable conditions for the proper implementation of management, service and energy service organizations and entrepreneurs in the housing sector.
- Comprehensive dissemination and popularization of the concept of entrepreneurial activity through the creation of an information field and related mass marketing tools
- Implementation of best practices and international best practices in the housing and real estate sectors
- Promoting the development of cooperation and cooperation, establishing direct links between members of Associations and enterprises of other countries
- Coordination and stimulation of the activities of managing, service and energy service organizations and entrepreneurs in the housing sector.
The Association operates in the Republic of Uzbekistan and is a non-profit organization. It is organized by professional management organizations and housing specialists to develop the housing services market in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The objectives of the Association include:
- Promotion of reforms in the housing and communal services sector in the Republic of Uzbekistan by developing the market for housing services
- Improving quality of management and maintenance of the housing stock and public services to the population
- Coordination of professional management and service organizations of housing stock, as well as representation and protection of the interests of Association members.
United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is the UN's global development network. It advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves. The organization operates in 177 countries, where it works with local governments to meet development challenges and develop local capacity.